Sunday 5 June 2011

Happy Father's Day Challenge

Happy Sunday! Since we are into June, and this is Dad's month, we would like to honor the men in our lives. This week the theme of our challenge will be Father's Day.We would like you to make a card or project for the Father or the main man in your life.  Thanks again to Sue and Sharon for joining us last week, remember if you wish to be a guest designer at a future challenge just email us at mailto:comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com

 Here are the samples from our DT.





                                                                                                             


5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards by the DTs. I am finishing up the sentiments in my cards and extra added touches, then I will join in!!!!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww great makes team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT makes! WTG ladies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished up a set of 15 father's day cards that are a bit similar to Shell's creation. I had them almost done, but added the inside "pockets" and sentiments this morning. I loved the shirt and tie cards I had been seeing and couldn't resist making some myself. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations ladies...great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo I made your 50th follower. I love your cards; they're awesome.

    Katya
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete