Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year Everyone

Happy New Year Everyone, Next Sunday we will begin another year here at Come and Get It with a brand new challenge and joining us for our challenges are our two new Guest Designers, I'd like to introduce them now to the team, Hope you will give them a warm welcome, and if you were not picked this time please try again as we will be asking again in a few months.
So without further delay I'd like to introduce Karal and Natalie

Karal




I am Karal, wife to Bruce since 1980, mom to 3 grown children, and grandma to 3 youngsters.  I have lived in northwest Iowa my entire life and I work as a customer service rep only because I have to pay bills, otherwise I would make cards and scrapbook all the time.  I have always been artistic,  I love to color and create and my new passion is digital stamps and Copic markers.  Now I have the wonderful opportunity be a guest designer for this wonderful team here at Come and Get it.




Natalie


My name is Natalie and I live in Kent in the UK with my husband and 2 sons. I have been into crafts for as long as I can remember, but have been addicted to card-making for the last 5 or 6 years. I am willing to try all types of techniques, but after discovering Promarkers my favourite has become stamping. I started my Blog in 2010, but it was a bit 'on & off' for a while as we moved house, so it really took off again in April 2012 and since then I have joined 3 design teams on a permanent basis and now have the honour of being a Guest Designer for Come & Get It. 

We all look forward to seeing their creations over the next few months.
Thanks for joining us ladies
Cindy, Julie, Shell, Judy and Meighan.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment