Saturday 13 April 2013

Top Picks for Sketch Challenge

Thank you everyone that joined us for the sketch this past week, we enjoyed seeing your creations!
Now on to our Top Picks for the Sketch from our Design Team.

Kathleen



I love  Kathleen's Dog Days card.  It is stunning in black and white with a very interesting set of images, especially the little paw that she added.  Thank you Kathleen for playing this week. Judy






Top Pick for Judy's Sketch Challenge this week is #3 Pia.  Her wonderfully done card is using some great elements and the designer papers of her card match so well.  Thanks for joining us this week Pia......
Fabulous work!  Shell


I too have chosen Pia's card as my top pick this week.
Pia, I love the colours and the wonderful embellishments you have
used for this card.
Everything works so well together & love the colour choice too!Fabulous card for the sketch. Wonderful work.
Thanks for sharing with us this week. 
 Meighan



Nupur



My choice this week is this beautifully quilled card. I have done quilling in the past and know how much work and effort went into this card. the colors are so bright and cheerful and the design of each piece is perfect.I also love the cardstock she used to make the window.  Thanks for playing along with us this week, hope to see you again. 
Cindy



Patty

Sending You Warm Thoughts

This week I have chosen Patty's card. I just LOVE the various DP's she used for her punches, and how they are all so perfectly coordinated! The Zig at the bottom and flower finish it wonderfully and really follow the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week, Patty!
Julie


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card in the top picks! It is an honour! And congratulations to all the other top picks as well!

    Nupur, Thrilling Quilling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tickled pink that my card was selected in top picks. I visited Patty's site to see more deets about her card when I was posting mine. I really liked it! Thank you so much for liking my card, Ihope to play again soon!

    ReplyDelete