Saturday 31 August 2013

Let's Go on a Holiday Top Picks

Thanks to all who have joined us for our Holiday theme challenge, some great cards and layouts this week for our challenge. Here are the top picks by the design team.



My choice this week is Tammy's bright fun card. I love the image, how she has colored it and the embellishment of the feather, button and pearls are just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week Tammy hope you will join us again.
Cindy

I have to totally agree with Cindy! The image is just adorable, and I LOVE the yellow and black. The layout is really great with the DPs and the embellies just bring it all together! Thanks for playing along this week, Tammy!
Julie


Kate


This week's Top Pick is #3 Kate
I fell for this little gruffie bear right away with the honey pot on the back of his cycle, made me laugh trying to out run the honey bee's!  Her card is wonderfully designed and love the coloring of the image.
Thanks so much for sharing your fun card this week Kate, I know the Birthday Boy will love it!
Shell




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top picks!! I truly appreciate it! :) Congrats to Kate as well!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete